BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

today i went to jj with my bro..
i met my friend girlfriend by accident..
actually they was going for a date but he FFK last minute..
i accompany her for 1hour++
then suddenly she asked me this question..
"do you still like her.?"
i was so shocked..
actually i had a crush on her friend since last year..
she also asked me why i dont just give up on her friend and find a better one..
in my heart SHE is just perfect enough..
its been half a year we didnt hang out together..
anyway i watched the origins of wolverine in the afternoon..
LOL..
during the most exciting part suddenly the screen blackout..
all people was like huh?what happened.?
some even thought thats THE END of the movie..
it was some technical problem..
the movie was great..
i really wish i could have power to protect people around me especially the one i LOVE..
but too bad..
its just a wish..
remember that with greater power you have,the greater responsiblity you need to carry..
9more days left for the 1st war..

P/s:i hope that you are still telling the truth

0 comments: