BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

24/5/09

hye=)
haha..
promised someone to update since yesterday but i was to lazy..xD
it was about last sunday..
church suddenly black out..
so youth went for outing..
*yay*
LOL!!
we went to jj..
and these are the pictures taken by us..

er..carmen is a bit blur..?

dont know how to describe this one..

my leng chai bro..always that handsome..hehe

LOL..thats me and andrew..
hopefully we dont look gay..

er..this is the two things cheryl will do if she saw this..
1.she will skin me alive..
2.she will scream..

haha.!thats me..
C.I.A..
then we went to capcom..

see!cheryl got HIGH..

my leng lui sis..goodness..
she is riding a horse..

haha..leng lui yen wei in the middle..

sorry i didnt update other picture cause i dont have enough sources..
seriously i really enjoyed myself that day..
thanks to everyone and..
last but not least..
HTS youth 2009..
tada!

I LOVE YOU GUYS=)

lets hold on to each other..
stay unity in diversity..
UNITED we stand,DIVIDED we fall..

P/s:should i or shouldnt i.?

0 comments: