BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

superMUM?

hye=)
i am back!!
LOL..
first of all HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all superMUM..
haha..
so today my mum went to church and received two roses from me and my sis..
she was very happy..
and we took a picture together..
me and my bro KISSed my mum cheek when the picture was taken..
after the service me,christabel,samantha and cheryl take turn to wash plates..
cause today is mother's day so dont want to trouble aunty rose..
at first she dont want to let us wash but we was smart enough..
we take away all the dirty plates so she cant wash and at last she gave up and so we started to wash and wash and wash..
we began with laughter and joy..
end up very tired..
i guess the girls enjoy bullying me and washing the plates although its tiring..
we washed for more than one hour and our backbone is so pain..
haha..
after that we went to JJ..
we went to take picture in those machine in capcom station..
seriously this is my first time taking picture inside those machine..
and NO!!
13 people inside..
many head blocked my face..
geram xD..
anyway very enjoy it with them..
managed to take just one photo after everybody went out..

cheryl taught me how to SS..
LOL
goodness i look weird..

MUM..
really thanks for everything..
i dont know how to express my appreciation towards all your sacrifice for me..
THANK YOU superMUM!

P/s:i will always stay right beside you..always

0 comments: