BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hair or style?

well well well..
so at last i cut my hair..
sometimes really dont feel like cutting it..
after cutting it i receive many NEGATIVE comments like..
"hey!chun sing what happen to your hair..?"
"why your hairstyle so weird one..?"
"why one side like more hair the other side like less hair geh..?"
argh!!
come on everytime i cut my hair i my side is normally is that short ge larh..
some people treat me like a freak or weirdo cause of my hair..
goodness..
you can give comment about my hair..
but dont treat me like a freako or weirdo or an ALIEN from another planet just because of my hair please!
i guess i really need to shave my whole head then there will be no more comment..
LOL!

maybe i should grow my hair longer and cut like him then people wont treat me like an ALIEN..
haha..
i guess these few days i must wear cap and go out..
LOL!

P/s:sorry that i could not be the ONE you want.

0 comments: