BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

this post is for one of my bestfriend..
today is his birthday...
i am sorry that i didnt buy you anything..
so i decided to write something for you..
hope you wont mind..

to:samuel LEE

i would never forget the moment you step into my life..
i never expect my life will change by you..
you are like another wing of mine..
you teach me how to FLY..
you show me a whole new world which i never experience before..
we go through time of difficulties and share our happiness together..
i cant imagine what my my life would be without your presence..
all this time you never give up on me..
you always support me..
encourage me..
stand by myside but i didnt realised..
now i realised that you never leave me even when we are far apart..
you once tell me that we are best friend forever..
i did doubt it before..
but now it is proven that you are right..
thank you being there for me all this time..

haha this is the only picture i have..
gomenasai!!

finally you found your happiness but i know you still havent forget me and leave me alone..
there are times where we share our happiness and sadness..
but all this will never forget by me..
get to have you as my bestfriend in my life is something i never regreted before..
truly from the bottom of my heart i just want to say thank you for all of your sacrifice and your guidance in my life..

anyway..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAMUEL LEE
&
MARCUS LEE

anyway this is the picture which we taken on MOTHER's DAY..

sweet huh.?dont feel jealous..
you can kiss your superMUM too..
>.<

P/s:only time can prove everything to you.

0 comments: