BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

FireProof


if you are searching for a nice movie to watch then this is the one you are looking for..
i watched this movie today with the youths in church..
hmmm..
basically this movie it about how a couple is about the point of divorce and in the end happily ever after..
haha..
but you will really learn a lot in this movie especially in you have a life partner..
i learn a very powerful verse in this movie..
"never leave your partner behind"
even though i am still single now..
but i PROMISE i will never leave people around me behind especially when they need me..
these includes my family,my friends,my spiritual brother and sister..
i PROMISE!
anyway after watching the movie..
i think i can become a good husband in the future..
NO!
not think..
i mean i WILL definently become ONE!

P/s:i will never stop learning about YOU.


0 comments: