BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

update

okay..
guess what..
i didnt kena NS..
LOL..
should i be happy or sad..
pity some of my friends who fell so depress after knowing themselves got NS..
ya forgot to update..
other than my bro got chicky pox my sis also kena..
so i asked my mum..
"mii,i kena chicky pox jor right when i was around 7 years old..?"
mum replied,"hah?ya meh..?got meh..?dont remember orh.i think you still not yet kena chicky pox.."
SHOCKED!!!
what.?!!
okay!!
i am actually convincing myself that i have already kena..
i really forgot have i kena chicky pox or not..
owh!!
i dont want be like cheryl who become cheryl jackson..
xD
F.Y.I cheryl also kena chicky pox..
yay!!happy ^^V
so whats next..
hmmmm..
will blog once i figure them..

P/s:i will be honest to you all the time.

0 comments: