BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

him

maybe i am not the perfect friend for you..
but you gave me your perfection to my life..
maybe i cant give you the feeling of trustworthy..
but you trusted me with all your heart..
maybe there are times i didnt even bother or care about your feelings..
but you was there care and look after me when i am unhappy..
maybe we always argue for the past..
but i really really hope you will just forgive me for what i have done to you for the past..
maybe we can still laugh and talk together..
but deep inside my heart i really hope that the past would not hold you anymore..
i am truly sorry that my words and action hurt you so so deeply that there is a scar in your heart..
sorry..
thats all i can say..

P/s:if you think i amazed you everyday.you actually amazed me every single moment in my life.

0 comments: