BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

relief..

yay!!
at last i took my undang test and i passed.!!
hehe..
praise GOD..
although i slack a lot but i still managed to pass with 44/50..
HOHO!!
thanks to those who have been praying for me..
and also wishing me all the best..
thanks a lot!!
now need to arrange time to go for car driving lessons lerh..
on friday i joined justin birtthday celebration at sky corner..
although its kinda expensive but it is worth.
happy very belated birthday to JUSTIN..

i am wearing pink that day..gay~
xD
at last feel relief and happy lerh..
today was first time serving in children church..
although its not perfect and i did mistakes but i know i can only learn through mistakes that i did..
must continue jiayou jiayou!!
love my guitar more and more..
feel like blogging my guitar tim..
=P
HER favourite spot is beside someone..
once again the song in my playlist is for her..
hehe

P/s:i wish i am the one you want to stay beside.



0 comments: