BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

done


i had taken a path where no one know why..
i had decide on something which no one understand why i decide it that way..
i had did something that no one know for what reason i did it..
i had sacrifice things that everyone think its stupid to do it..
i had tried to do things that everyone think its impossible for me..
i had a crush on someone who no one would ever expect include myself..
i had done so many things far beyond my thoughts..
i know that HE is the one who lead and guide me through to do everything that far beyond men wisdom and thoughts..
i know there is a purpose behind for everything HE called and lead me to do..
no matter how tough is it..
its just simply because..

"love the LORD with all your heart,all your soul,all your mind and all your strength"
mark 12:30

157 more days to another new chapter of my LIFE..

P/s:what do you expect from me in times to come.?

0 comments: