BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

random


we always complain or mumble over school..
cause of homeworks..
folios..
exams..
and need to wake up so early everyday..
haha..
when i looked back at my school life..
i began to questioned myself..
have i really appreciate my school life..?
i guess the answer is no..
what about YOU.?
but i started to know what school is really about since form4..
i will never forget my form4 life and also my form 5 life although i left only few months..
during form1~3 life is just like wasting time..
doing things without purpose..
but since form4 GOD began to sent me friends that i would never expect to have..
friends that are faithful,kind,caring,and lots more that are so valuable to me..
their presence in my life had taught me thousands of life lessons..
i am not ME by myself..
but is they who made ME to be myself..
haha anyway how do i come to this ya..?
LOL..
hmmmm...
july is going to end soon..
august is just around the corner..
trials is not so far away..
so do SPM..
all of my friends have impacted me in my life..
so this last few months is it my turn to impact my friends life..
=)
if i have ever just say a hi to you..
or either way..
you are consider my FRIEND..
i will never hate you for who you are friends..
but to love you for who you are..

''love your enemy as how you love your brother and sister''

P/s:you look into my eyes.

0 comments: