BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

14/10/09

when things seems to go wrong..
there is always a voice beside me telling "dont give up you can still go on a little bit further"
when the world seems to be so dark..
there is always a little light that guide me through..
when everything seems so silence..
you filled my heart with songs that never end..
when i am all alone and no one to talk to..
you whisper to my heart that no one can hear..
when i am hopeless and about to fall..
you gave me a hope that never fails..
when i am lonely..
you filled the loneliness in ways that human cant define..
when i asked for help..
you always gave all the best you can to get me through..
maybe there are times i really forsaken you..
but you were always by my side and never left me..
when i think you dont love me..
you actually had showned your love towards me upon that cross thousands years ago..
when i seek you for ways..
you guide me ways i do not understand at all..
when i think everything was so messed up..
you are actually testing my faith and moulding me..
when i asked you where is the right one..
you didnt tell me..
neither show me..
but you let me to decide myself..
i asked you to decide for me..
you didnt..
but you tell me that no matter what decision i made..
you are still in control..
thank you!

P/s:i was trying to someone to you all this time.

0 comments: