BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

02/10/09

i didnt go to school today..
reason is lazy..
i spent almost all my time in front of the computer..
i watched the myth by jackie chan..
the song endless love he sang with a korean girl was very nice..
i like the lyrics..
*thumbs up*
later on i decided not to game so i watched some video people posted in facebook..
there is a video about 5/12 some major eathquake in china i guess..
it moved my heart when i saw those people working so hard to save lifes there..
and then i think of myself..
after 17 years living in this earth what did i do that contribute to this world..?
i wonder..
am i living a meaningless life then..?
if there is a chance that i can do something that i can contribute to my nation or to the world i would sure stand up for it..

everyone has the power to save the world..
i want to play a part to save the world too.=)
-------------------------------------------------------------
anyway i changed the song in my playlist..
its a song recomended by my friend..
enjoy^^

P/s:you heart and mine beat as one.

0 comments: