BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

02/10/09

well..
i hope that i am actually a easy going and cheerful person..
haha..
people used to called me EMO KING last time but that is another story..
but seriously larh i am not EMO at all..
LOL..
hmmm..
the most important ingredient to maintain a friendship is to be honest..
i always believe that to be honest with your friends can help the friendship to grow stronger..
i dont used to lie to my friend cause i just dont like to lie..
XD
i am serious..
i felt really hurt when some of my friends lie to me or hiding the truth from me..
i just dont understand why they wanted to do this to me..
am i not a friend of yours.?
if i really happened to lie or hiding something from you i am truly sorry..
and i promised it wont happen again..
i really hope you will be honest with me..
i need a real friend..
i need a real friendship..
i hope that you are not a friend that fake yourself to me..

there is a saying:once a friend forever a friend.

P/s:do you think that i could afford to lose you.?

0 comments: