BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

12/10/09



do you still remember your when was your first love..?
your first lover..?
is it true that first love wont last forever and its just a memory..?
from the people i know around me..
all their current girlfriend or so called wife is not their first lover..
i wonder why..
i knew a pastor who had already married..
and his wife was his first and last girlfriend..
which means his first love..
wow.!
thats really inspired me..
something like this to happen for nowadays is like 10%..
is it first love always disappointment and hurts.?
well for me of course i want to be in the 10%..
i knew GOD will help me and guide me..
in HIM i trust all my trust..
what i can do is do everything that is possible and let GOD do the impossible.
=)

P/s:maybe there are things that are not meant to be together.

0 comments: