BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

the unnoticed hero=)



Photo was taken last year!=P

YAY!
that's my dad=)
that's my happy family=)
if you are wondering why am i so handsome and humorous?=)
thanks to my dad=)


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!=)

DAD=the unnoticed HERO in our life=)

our EARTHLY DAD
-provide our needs
-protects us
-promise always stay by our side
-give us good and life changing advices
and many more good things every FATHER has done

BUT lets be reminded that no Father is perfect in this world
from the poorest to the richest
If you ever think that your Dad is not doing a good job in parenting
What makes you think that you can do a better than him in time to come

No matter what mistakes that DADDY makes
There is always a chance for him to learn and a chance for us to forgive each other

I know my dad and your dad are not perfect too
BUT i have my HEAVENLY FATHER that always fulfill HIS promises
HE never fails me
never forsake me

Have you get to know HIM today?=)

I am very blessed that my Dad is still around in my life
And those who are less fortunate,dont worry=)
you always have a HEAVENLY FATHER above that always take care of you
and most importantly LOVE YOU for who you are=)

And you also have your spiritual DAD around that is your Pastor or your Church Leaders=)

Well,i have all of them in my life=)
I hope you will make your dad's everyday special just like Father's day=)

P/s: By the way i do celebrate Father's day because my members call me DAD.
DADDY JOHN=P



0 comments: