BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bad things do happen to good people

I was kinda disturbed when I found out that
one of my friend is about to go through a surgery soon.
A surgery that would change her life forever.

I was greatly shocked.
I thought all these things would only happen in movies or dramas.
It really feel different when it happen to your friend or someone you treasure in life.

I was touched that one of my friend is making few hundreds of wishing stars as a gift for her
as a sign that may her wish will come true and will come through this surgery.

No matter what happen,GOD always has a purpose behind it.
That's what I always believe in.

Don't worry,be happy!=)
You are in my prayer list!

No matter what happen,we all are still friends forever.
Even if satan has plan something bad in your life,
GOD is able to turn it all around for HIS glory.
HE can turn something that satan made for evil into something beautiful and good.
I am waiting for that day when miracle take place.

We haven't give up on you,
so don't you give up on yourself.
Moreover,Jesus Christ never give up on you too.=)

P/s: Jesus loves you even if you do not know HIM,sister.

1 comments:

紫杂草 said...

Ya! God will never give up her. Hopes she will get well soon. Pray for her too. God bless.=)