BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 20, 2011

My birthday=)

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to MYSELF=)

First of all i would really really like to thank everyone=)
My family,spiritual family,leaders,school friends,facebook friends or whoever that celebrated my birthday=)
Even just by wishing me through text or facebook,i really appreciate it from the bottom of my
HEART!=)

I couldn't stop thinking how blessed am i=)
Thank GOD for everything=)
From every single thing from the tiniest to the biggest things in my life=)
HE is the reason that my birthday is so so so awesomely special=)

Thinking back 3 years ago when i was form4=)
i remember that on my birthday=)
i decided to skip school because it's my BIG DAY afterall=)
i ended up celebrating it alone.
From that moment i thought birthday are just like another normal day=)

BUT when JESUS pour out HIS unfailing love=)
My life is never be the same=)

Let me share with you a bit of how my birthday celebration goes=)

On saturday,some of the youth gave me a surprise at Gunung Lang=)
What a wonderful celebration=)
First day in my life celebrating my birthday so early in the morning and surrounded by beautiful scenery=)



That's just the first surprise=)
During our Team Legacy powerhouse=)
One of my great member and also spiritual daughter=)
baked a cheese cake=)
it was really good=)
And another spiritual daughter of mine gave me a CD=)
it was all beautiful songs towards Jesus Christ=)

Sunday Noon=)
I had two awesome surprise celebration=)





The surprise is really awesome because this is my first time
celebrating my birthday with so many people=)
my church family,my team members,uncle and aunties
and also my lovely Family=)

OWH!=)

After 3 years since the last time i celebrated my birthday alone,
i've decided to go school and celebrate it with my schoolmates=)

Well,it was again very awesome=)
Praise GOD for all 6AK2 friends=)



Yeah,thanks a lot to all my awesome 6AK2 friends=)

To cut the story short,
there is just way too much to share it out how blessed i am=)

I really really want to thank GOD for seeing me through this 19 years=)
brought me so much joy and always be there during times or tears=)
Never forgetting HE always meet my need=)
Bless me with so many many WONDERFUL PEOPLE around=)
even if you just know me by name,i still thank GOD for you=)

Once again,thanks so so much for all the presents=)
Its not really about the present but its all about you guys presence celebrating my birthday=)
A BIG thanks to all who take the effort to celebrate it with me=)

LOVING YOU GUYS TILL THE MAX=)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!=)

P/s: For those who blessed me,may GOD back bless you even more=)

0 comments: