BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hate it hate it..


why it is always so hard to endure..?
i thought that this week its a new beginning of everything since 6months has already passed..
this is the week that actually i have been waiting for so long..
never thought it begin so badly and i really wish it wont end badly..

1)i lost my whole moral folio so i need to redo it..fine!i do it..
2)i am not going for the prom cause my date is not going and there is no point going without a date..yet my friend is begging me to go..GOSH!
3)i have promised someone to do a task but yet after few weeks i still cant finish it..am i really a failure.?
4)i screwed or failed most of my subjects..again am i really a failure.?!
5)my friend wanted to celebrate my birthday with me but i cant make it on that day and i just dont want to disappoint them..
6)plan of going to take undang test this saturday but dont have time to do revision so cant make it..sigh~
7)birthday is just around the corner..thought can celebrate it with HER but again its either she cant make it or i cant make it..speechless...
8)i really scare that i will make a wrong decision that will affect my life this whole year..grrr!!
9)i hate when people around me putting pressure on me..sometimes i really cant do it..who really can understand me..?why you all always say i keep secret.?what you all expect me to share out.?i am tired..tired...
10)if GOD really grant me a wish on my birthday..all i want is courage to tell you that i like you..

P/s:are you still beside me.?

0 comments: