BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

dad..


see!! my dad so yeng..

daddy daddy..
this is what i used to call you..
as day by day i grown up..
you told me not to follow the path you have taken..
you tell me that i will grow into a fine young man one day..
as i was growing up..
i begin to face storms in my life..
but you never give up in me..
you sometimes scolded me because you want me learn to fly..
there were times we sat down at talk..
there were times we always stayed up late at night just to eat..
there were times when disagreement come in..
there were also time when we both were silence..
but i will never forget the times you say "i love you,son.goodnight."

DAD.i am sorry for times that i didnt understand you..
sorry for times where i talked back at you..
thank you for working so so so hard..
thank you for giving me the comfort in my life..
thank you for not giving up in me..

YOU ARE MY SUPERDAD..
i love you..

P/s:i could just say thank you to express my feelings.


0 comments: