BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

to CHERYL

told you that you look prettier in dress..

you mean mean mean!!
you are still very mean CHERYL!!
you always said i mean..
now turned out you are meaner than me..
although you are so much meaner nowadays but well honestly i didnt regret for knowing you..
thank you for everything..
you always brought me joy..
luckily not tears haha..
you always cheer me up with all your "kecuaian"..
always forgetful and always so "cuai" in everything..
there are times you always ngam ngam ngam like my mum but yeah i really appreciate it cause it shows that you cared for me..
although you dont have any siblings i hope that all this time i did take care you and show you a love of brother..
and ya!!
i saved you that day in ed house..
just write my name larh in your blog dont be shy shy..
haha..
i dont mind letting people know my identity as superman ga..
i am so gonna miss you after you left for NS..
i will less one people to fetch..
less one people to always bully..
and less one heart that always care..
thank you cheryl=)

you left for NS at 4/1/2010

0 comments: