BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6/1/2010

had a very bad stomach ache last night+fever last night..
body feel very weak the next day+headache..
i was very hungry so i went to kitchen to hunt food..
meanwhile i went to answer my nature's call..
suddenly i feel like fainting..
after resting outside the toilet a while i decide to rushed to the kitchen and take a bread and run back to my room to eat..
so that even if i faint i can faint inside my room.hehe=)
around 9a.m++ mum bring me to see doctor..
well nothing major..
just a bit of fever..
but still i feel very weak..
thank GOD for speedy recovery..
come to think about it..
i have been sick since 11p.m last night and i recovered from it within 15hours..
isnt that great?!
and cause GOD speed up the process of healing i managed to attend my church first prayer meeting of the year..
hehe..
if without GOD's healing hand upon me i would missed the prayer meeting..
all GLORY goes to GOD=)
currently enjoying life..
and it is also a time for GOD to mould me to face the challenges ahead in the coming months=)
wheeeeeeeee....!!
seek the LORD with all your heart,and you will find HIM.=)

P/s:it feels good when there is someone to care for you when you fall sick.

0 comments: