BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

together

hye there=)
how are you doing there.?
hopefully you are fine cause i am not really fine..
LOL..
today when i was on my way home..
i look at the sky..
suddenly i recall back some memories..
(actually not some but many)
well..
one of it was my friends around me..
last time i never treasure my friends and i think that friends are just someone for you to use..
how silly am i right.?
after i found real friends in form4 i begin to understand more what friends are for..
all the friends of mine really help me a lot in my life..
helping me to grow..
encourage me..
teaching me how to pikat girl..><
truly friends is really important in our life..
one of the thing i regreted in my life was i never learn to treasure friends when i was young..
sometimes i really want to be friends to everyone..
ya i mean everyone..
no matter who you are..
but i kinda doubt myself..
''are you a good friends to others.?''
so i really want to say sorry to any of my friends whether you ever read this blog or not..
i am truly sorry if there were times i just dump you aside and never care for you..
or may be there were times i have ever hurt you..
all i want to say is thank you for being my
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
ya and i shall not forget this!!
happy belated birthday to Teoh Jackson and also Stephanie Cheng..
^^v

P/s:i love you or you love me.?

0 comments: