BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

3nails+1cross=?

hmmmmm...
come to think about easter it reminds me of something..
story time!
LOL!
actually last time when i was around form 2 to form 3 i was a spoilt brad larh..
i used to talk vulgar and like to use vulgar words to form a full sentences haha..
i always rebelious,naughty,disobey what my parents told me..
and i often went to cc to play dot.A..muahahaha!!
i dont know how to describe myself that time larh but i know i was very naughty..
let me guess what are you thinking right now..

1.hah!you call this naughty.?hey,JOHN!i think i am more naughty than you wei!
2.so what if you are naughty.?its nothing to do with me.!
3.what?!you was so naughty last time.?OMG!
4.aiya its okay larh JOHN boys memang naughty one ge ma,its a part of growth..
5.i am spechless..

to cut the story short so one day i became a CHRISTIAN..
and from that day 26/1/08..
i know my LIFE will be transform..
sooooner i learn to be more good boy LOL!
i still remember there was one time i told my senior that i couldnt attend st.john meeting cause i got meeting in church..
guess what he said..
''what the *tut* chun sing go church?!LOL..mother*tut* lorh..GG! since when you started go church larh..you dont like a person going to church also..*tut* lorh this time''
this senior who said this is Ooi Jine-EU xD

then one day..
i didnt use any vulgar words while talking then some of my friends who always like to talk vulgar notice it..
so they was curious and they asked why i didnt say any *tut* today one..
errrr....
so i said i want to be a good boy.?
they like LOL! what the *tut* chun sing want become good boy worr..
so the whole geng know it and they started to tempted me to talk but of course i OVERCOME them..blek!
LOL!

to summarise everything i really believe that i have changed into a better person today..
all of this would i never happen if i didnt allow GOD to come into my heart..
when talk about easter first thing come to your mind is EGGS..
but actually what does this eggs means..?
it actually means that resurrection/new life..
when the egg crack new life come out..
its just like my LIFE..
after i accepted JESUS in my LIFE..
i got a new life..a better life..

anyway!!
i got to know that easter eggs bring the meaning of new life yesterday..
i went to ST.micheal CF..
it was great but HOT..
sweat like mad..
i get to know some of the people there and they are very friendly..
really had a great time there..
they gave everyone of us a small gift!
THANKS MCF!!

hehe

3nails+1cross=forgiven

overall once again thanks for reading my BLOG..

P/s:i am still waiting for the right time..

0 comments: