BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas=)

Merry Christmas people!=D
Time do really flies=)

As i remember,
i told myself that Christmas is just far away.
Woosh!
Today is Christmas already=)

The church that i attended for the past 4 years,
celebrated Christmas on the 24th night.
One of the things that touched my heart is the teamwork of everyone to make the celebration into a success.

This year celebration really mean a lot a lot to me.=)
I really dont know whether will i still able to celebrate christmas with my spiritual family
every year after this year.

I miss the carol songs though they are not easy to sing during carolling,
I miss the christmas songs during praise and worship though they are just simply yet meaningful,
I miss being of the cast in the sketch because i like being on stage,being use by GOD on stage,bringing out the meaning of Christmas for HIS glory,
I miss seeing baby kierra smiling,walking and dancing,
I miss all the smiles not only from the youth but also the uncle and aunties,
I miss the excitment during lucky draw,
I miss the phototaking session because they are memories that will stay forever,
I miss cleaning up together though sometimes it is tiring,
I just miss the smell and everything from HTS.=)

If i were given a wish for christmas,
I will wish to spend every year christmas with my spiritual family and my beloved family and the awesome HTS youths.=)
You guys have been always amazing and awesome all this while=)


"A true friend is one who walks in when others walk out" -Walter Winchell



P/s: Thank you everyone for never walk out or away from my life through every season.=)

0 comments: