BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

13/03/2010

Isn't it a bit confusing when sometimes people always say,
"sigh,i just cant do it!" or "me?!cannot one larh!sure cannot one!"
we sometimes often limit ourselves to a certain level..
we doubt that we can do it!!
even worse before trying it,you admit you cant do it..
well,everyone gone through that=)
even myself..
do not always limit yourself with what you can do..
i dont know about you,but for myself i have my JESUS..
or i call HIM G.B.G=)
Great Big GOD..hehe=P
i have my JESUS with me all the time..
i know when i am called to do HIS will,HE is surely there to help me to go beyond my limit=)
what about you.?
are you still limiting yourself today?
i pray that you will experience a breakthrough in the limitation you have set for yourself..

P/s:GOD bless you for reading=)

John.L.C.S

0 comments: