BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

01/12/09


i went to kledang hill with the youth and also children at 01.12.09 which means yesterday..
hoho..
i drove there..
its my first time drove so far..
thank GOD for HIS protection..
i have 4 passengers in my car..
3little kids and 1beautiful girl..=P
haha..
happy to take care of the kids and got splash water by them..XD
after taking lunch at a place call BIG FOOT TREE?LOL..
then we went to D.R park..
i dont blame the mosquitoes for sucking my blood cause i know my blood is sweet..
haha..
had a really great time there..
then drove the beautiful girl home and i nearly got lost back to my home..
LOL..
then around 7 went to sir kenneth house and study physics.?
haha quite shocked right cause i said i study..XD
around 12midnight sir kenneth forced me and whye jun to watch a horror movie "the mirror"..
okay!its not really that scary its disgusting!!
yiiiii...never liked horror movie..
after finished the movie 3 of us went to brush teeth together LOL.!!

P/s:GOD answered my prayer that i prayed for you.

0 comments: