BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

28/9/09

i still remember there was once my friend asked me a very easy question yet for me to answer..
he asked..
"John if you were to choose between a friendship and a relationship..which one would you choose.?"
haha..
i was stunned for minutes?i guess hours..
=P
i wondered what is my friend answer..
the one who asked me..
well until today i still cant decide yet..
its really tough larh..
dont believe me.?
try ask yourself..
XP
i was reading my inbox and i found a message..

one day LOVE and FRIEND went out for a walk.
suddenly LOVE fall into the river cause LOVE is blind.
FRIEND quickly jumped into the river and save LOVE.why?
a good FRIEND will always be there for us no matter how.
But.
FRIEND couldnt find LOVE.
cause LOVE is too gentle and fragile,easy to lost,easy to be hurt if its didnt being take care well.
finally FRIEND gave up and leave LOVE there.
FRIEND will ignore us if we dont know how to appreciate them.

-the END-

aha!thats it..
LOL..
maybe you have read this message before..
but nevermind you can still read it again..
haha..
well tomorrow school reopen lerh..
next month is gonna be the last stand..
the last month of chiong-ing all the way to SPM..
i am excited to looking forward for my trials results..
hoho!!

P/s:sometimes things fall apart so that better things fall together.

0 comments: